Monday 2 April 2012

Want Shiny and Silky Hair?


Add 2 Tbsp of baking soda to 3 cups of water. After shampooing, rinse with the baking soda water and then use conditioner. Or, put your shampoo in your hand and then sprinkle a decent amount of baking soda on top of that. Then wash your hair.
The baking soda will REALLY help clarify your hair and leave it shiny and silky – kinda like it’s brand new.
Who Should Use This: It’s okay for any hair type (especially if you only do it once a week), but it’s best served for people who have issues with hard water or product build-up, dull hair, or hair that just hangs out and doesn’t have much life to it.

1 comment:

  1. Tried the baking soda in my hair last week, my hair felt amazing after. I put the baking soda in my shampoo. I once tried just baking soda and water to make a paste and my hair was too clean. I would recomend the baking soda in your shampoo. Hair looks amazing after.

    ReplyDelete