Monday 2 April 2012

Keratosis Pilaris (bumps on arms and upper legs)

Keratosis Pilaris (Or Those Bumps On Your Upper Arms) – Apple Cider Vinegar and Sugar Scrub
I found a home remedy on a lady's blog and she has tried everything, as have I.
Washing with apple cider vinegar and then using a gentle sugar scrub. It takes two or three times of doing this to see any difference.

Here’s how to have NO MORE CHICKEN SKIN ARMS!
  • In the shower, wash your upper arms with apple cider vinegar (you can dilute it or just use a teaspoon on a wet washcloth).
  • Rinse your arms with water.
  • Finish with a very gentle sugar scrub using 1/2 c. sugar with 1/2 c. coconut oil or grapeseed oil mixed in (which you can put in a jar and leave in your bathroom at all times if desired).
  • After massaging gently for a minute or two, rinse this off and enjoy your arms – finally!
I will tell you my personal results in a week.

12 comments:

  1. How did this work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, wanted to say, I liked this post. It was pretty helpful. Keep writing!

    http://de.globalpedia.org/node/55626

    http://kovacs.neobase.hu/content/penis-size-or-even-chart-country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also wondering how this wotked...my guess is that it didn't, since there was no follow-up ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did this work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would really like to hear some results about this... Want to try it regardless but would also like to know it actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So has anyone tried this and it actually worked for them? Keen to know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to know if this has worked or not, dying to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did it work ?��

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried it. Worked great for my son (4). I would more like a detox bath cause he had it on his legs and arms. Much improvment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not sure if i have Keratosis pelaris, i thought that my legs where like this because i shave them every day, but yesterday i fund this in the Internet, my question is do you think that i have this? My legs look like the picture. Or do you think it is because i shave them every day?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you think it's more because you shave them try searching 'strawberry legs', I found some of the tips helpful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have triwd this past 2 nites yes i cn still feel sm we spots on my arms but there so soft cn tell its good ive actually dnnit on my face aswell not the legs yet and my face is so soft think im gna do hole body scrub using the coconut oil and sugar bn 2 days lv it

    ReplyDelete